Trends in Influential Churches
According to Warren Bird, researcher at Leadership Network, influential churches:
1. Raise the bar on discipleship. They are not afraid to challenge their attenders to live out their calling.
2. Emphasize relational mission. Influential churches find ways to make the Gospel relevant to their communities.
3. Tend to be multi-site. This is especially true among churches with younger pastors.
4. Look for ways to put more money into ministry. Influential churches desire to best invest their money into their communities.
5. Have a constantly changing structure. Influential churches are always looking for ways to acknowledge the giftedness and leadership of their staff members.
What can you learn from these trends?
What other trends do you see in influential churches?